Empowered to Connect 2016 Conference Audio Sessions
Empowered To Connect, together with Show Hope, hosts the Empowered To Connect Simulcast — a two-day conference designed to help adoptive and foster parents, ministry leaders, churches, and professionals better understand how to connect with “children from hard places" in order to help them heal and become all that God desires for them to be.
The conference features Dr. Karyn Purvis together with other speakers and experts, and is ideal for adoptive and foster parents, those considering adoption or foster care and those who are serving and supporting others, including social workers, agency professionals, church staff and ministry leaders, counselors, therapists and others.
This product features all of the audio sessions of the conference in MP3 format for use in any digital player (ipod, smart phone, or tablet device) or burn to a CD.
The sessions were recorded live at the Empowered to Connect conference in Brentwood, TN April 8th - 9th 2016 and are in order of the conference appearance Friday and Saturday:
• Welcome and Introductions - Dan and Terri Coley with Steven Curtis and Mary Beth Chapman
• Hope & Help for the Journey - Dr. Karyn Purvis (Presented by Dr Amanda Howard)
• Understanding a Child's History and Its Impacts - Dr. David Cross
• The Attachment Dance - Dr. Amanda Howard
• Our Journey of Hope: The Coley's Adoption Story - Dan and Terri Coley
• Developing Healing Connections - Dr. Amanda Howard
• Empowering Our Kids to Succeed - Daren Jones
• Parenting from a Hard Place - Alan and Debra Jones
• Behavioral Crunches - Dr. Karyn Purvis (Presented by Daren Jones)
• Behavioral Change: Putting It All Together - Dr. Amanda Howard with Daren Jones and Dr. Casey Call